Get GASP! The Business of Digital Storytelling in your calendar
Who is it for
The conference is suitable for creative professionals across the industries of design, media production, communications, web development, marketing and digitisation. There will also be student focussed opportunities and activities.
The curated programme features a diverse array of presentations by esteemed speakers, enlightening panel discussions, an immersive Salon du Chat conversation installation, and captivating music performances. Attendees will also have opportunities to network with their peers and professionals as well as engage in meaningful Q&A sessions.
“Storytelling is fundamental to the human condition. We want to ensure that we have the tools and platforms to safeguard our own storytelling capacity for future generations.” — Róisín Buckley, Producer & Project Manager
Day 1 (30th March)
- Panel Talk — Future of work for the creative industry
- Q&A Session with Cartoon Saloon — Telling the animation success story
- Panel Talk — Scaling Up in the creative industry; how to tell your business story
- Rapid Fire — Where storytelling and technology meet
- Panel Talk — When your story becomes a business; meet the influencers
Day 2 (31st March)
- Salon du Chat — Opportunity for students to meet and talk to agency and studio leaders
- BYOL — Featuring I Dreamed I Dream